• MyRePipe provides a 2-Year Warranty on the installation
• Uponer provides a 25-Year product warranty
• Free quotes on all repipes
• No sub-contracted plumbers
• Guaranteed pricing with no hidden costs or fees
• Fully restored walls and patching with color matching paint when repiping
Getting rid of your old, galvanized pipes is the primary benefit to a whole house repipe, but there’s more than that. For example, when you decide to go for home repiping, your plumber will install several kinds of pipe, including copper and PEX piping. Copper is ideal because it resists corrosion and it’s difficult for bacteria to thrive in the pipes. Another option your plumber might choose is PEX piping, which is flexible and resists bursting. Lastly, repiping your home adds value should you decide to sell it in the future.
MyRePipe & Uponor – your trusted repipe partners.
With more than 40 years of service and 17 billion feet of pipe installed worldwide, Uponor PEX is a trusted solution for new-home construction. In fact, more homebuilders and contractors install PEX for plumbing than copper and CPVC combined.
What is uponor PEX?
Not all PEX is the same. Watch our videos to learn about the benefits of Uponor PEX-a pipe for plumbing, radiant heating/cooling, hydronic piping and fire sprinkler systems.